Nadine A. Hessi maintains a wide-ranging practice that spans aspects of business law, wealth management and litigation defense.
Ms. Hessi practices primarily in the area of medical liability defense on behalf of physicians and other health care providers, representing them directly and through their insurance carriers when malpractice and licensure actions arise. Ms. Hessi also has experience in trust and estate law, which includes the creation of trusts, wills and powers of attorney, as well as related asset protection, including business interests and real estate.
A 2021 graduate of Wayne State University Law School, Ms. Hessi served as an intern to the Hon. Judge Sean F. Cox of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and as an intern for the Hon. Judge Mariam Bazzi of the Wayne County Circuit Court. Ms. Hessi is fluent in Arabic.
Representative Client Work
- Counsels clients and draft plans for estates of various sizes and complexity
- Drafts and prepares estate planning documents for clients, including trust agreements, prenuptial agreements, etc.
- Prepares deeds, operating agreements and various other legal documents based on client needs
- Interprets estate and tax laws and their applicability to clients with high net worth estates, including foundations and charitable giving contributions
- Represents clients in probate and real estate matters in state courts
- State Bar of Michigan
Areas of Practice
- Hon. Sean F. Cox, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2019
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 2021
- Wayne State University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2018
- Michigan, 2021