Julie E. Boelter serves as the firm's Paralegal Coordinator and provides litigation paralegal support in the areas of construction law, product liability, premises liability, professional liability, employment law and trucking liability.
A member of Plunkett Cooney’s Petoskey office, Ms. Boelter assists attorneys with summarizing/indexing documents, depositions, and medical records; managing discovery and document intensive files; research; and other investigative tasks. In addition, she assists attorneys in preparing for depositions and trial, including preparing exhibits for presentation. She has experience using litigation support software, including Summation and Trial Director.
Ms. Boelter joined Plunkett Cooney in 1992 as a legal secretary in the firm’s Petoskey office. She has experience in product liability, professional liability, construction litigation, auto negligence, and oil and gas liability.
Ms. Boelter received her Professional Paralegal Certification in 2006 from NALS ... the association for legal professionals.
- Litigation/Civil Law
- State Bar of Michigan
- Grand Traverse Area Legal Professionals (Member 2018 - Present)
- NALS of Northern Michigan (President, 2010 - 2017)
- National Association for Legal Support Professionals (Text Development Committee, 2010 - 2013; NALS Manual Task Force, 2015)
- North Central Michigan College, Adjunct Instructor (2014 - 2017)
Areas of Practice
- NALS...the association for legal professionals, Paralegal Certification, 2006