Brooke A. Nosanchuk is a member of Plunkett Cooney's Commercial Litigation Practice Group. She focuses her practice on real property, contract disputes, business torts and banking conflicts.
Ms. Nosanchuk represents financial institutions, lenders and banks in commercial lending actions in the areas of collections and real estate litigation. She also represents other commercial entities in various contract-based commercial disputes.
Ms. Nosanchuk received her law degree, cum laude, from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law in 2022. While there, she served as a junior and senior member of the Moot Court Board of Advocates and the online editor of the Law Review.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Federal Bar Association – Eastern District of Michigan Chapter
- ALFA International (Women’s Initiative Steering Committee; Future Leaders Steering Committee; Business Litigation Steering Committee)
Areas of Practice
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, cum laude, J.D., 2022
- Kalamazoo College, cum laude, B.A., 2019
- Michigan, 2022
Honors & Recognitions
- Detroit Mercy Law Review Jason Long Award for Excellence in Source Checking, Recipient, 2020-2021
- Detroit Mercy Law Review Presidential Scholarship
- Irving & Ethel Palman Endowed Scholarship