Erik Johnson is a member of the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office who focuses his practice primarily in the area of commercial litigation.
Admitted to practice law in Illinois and Michigan, Mr. Johnson is a member of the firm's Commercial Litigation Practice Group. His practice includes a range of matters across various industries, including complex litigation involving business torts, real estate disputes and other claims brought in state and federal court.
A former law clerk to Judge Mark A. Goldsmith of the U.S. District Court of Michigan for the Eastern District and Judge David M. Lawson of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Mr. Johnson received his law degree from the University of California, Irvine School of Law in 2015. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of La Verne in 2011.
- Chicago Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Federal Bar Association
Areas of Practice
- Judge Mark A. Goldsmith, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2018 - 2020
- Judge David M. Lawson, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2015 - 2017
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of La Verne, B.A., 2011
- Illinois, 2015
- Michigan, 2021
Honors & Recognitions
- Mock Trial 2014 (First Place Team)
- UC Irvine Law Review (Style Editor)
- UC Irvine Law Faculty Appointment Committee (Student Representative)
- GoToWebinar, 06.08.2021