Danielle Chidiac is a member of the firm's Bloomfield Hills office who practices primarily in the area of insurance coverage.
Ms. Chidiac represents leading property and casualty insurance companies in coverage cases throughout the Midwest. Her coverage work primarily includes handling research and coverage opinions regarding general liability policy issues that involve environmental, property damage or construction defect claims.
Ms. Chidiac received her law degree from Wayne State University Law School in 2020. While there, she worked as an intern for the Hon. Judge Bernard A. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and as a student attorney for the school's Business and Community Law Clinic. Ms. Chidiac received her undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, from Oakland University in 2017.
- State Bar of Michigan
Areas of Practice
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 2020
- Oakland University, magna cum laude, B.S., 2017
- Michigan, 2020
Honors & Recognitions
- Provost Scholarship, conferred for academic achievement
- Wayne Law Review, Executive Articles Editor
- Moot Court, Senior Member Coach and 2019 In-House Competition Semi-Finalist
- Wayne State University Law School Transactional Law Competition, 2018 Runner-up Negotiator