Medical Liability Seminar - Perfect Game
Medical Liability Seminar
Legal strategies, tactics and advice
for success in the courtroom.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Registration: 8 a.m.
Seminar: 8:30 a.m. to noon
Location: Detroit Athletic Club
Members of Plunkett Cooney's Medical Liability Practice Group will review the following topics:
- Judicial Panel Discussion: The court's "unique" practices during trial
- Preparing "big ticket" cases during the Notice of Intent stage
- Benefits of Qualified Protective Order Motions and other trial prep tactics
- Advantages of early/complete record production
- Effectively dealing with Medicare liens
- Michigan courts and case law update
Who Should Attend?
Perfect Game is a must attend event for healthcare executives, risk managers,
corporate counsel and professional liability insurance professionals.