Birth Trauma Litigation
Plunkett Cooney’s attorneys are frequently called upon to defend complex and highly-emotional birth trauma cases. Defending these cases requires an experienced team.
The members of Plunkett Cooney's Birth Trauma Team include a partner, associate and nurse consultant on every case. The team also enlists the support of a broad range of top experts in obstetrics, perinatal medicine, neonatology, genetics, nursing and other medical specialties.
In birth trauma cases, Plunkett Cooney attorneys and staff make a concerted effort to treat the plaintiff with dignity and compassion while still maintaining an aggressive defense.
When matters proceed to trial, the firm's Birth Trauma Team utilizes state-of-the-art trial presentation technology to position its case for greatest impact with the jury.
View Team Members
- Partner, Practice Group LeaderEmail | (313) 983-4802
- Senior AttorneyEmail | (313) 983-4419
- PartnerEmail | (231) 348-6435
- Nurse ConsultantEmail | (248) 901-4083
- PartnerEmail | (810) 342-7014
- Nurse ConsultantEmail | (248) 594-8688
- Senior AttorneyEmail | (248) 594-4281
- ParalegalEmail | (248) 901-4039
- Partner/Director of Diversity & InclusionEmail | (313) 983-4751
- Nurse ConsultantEmail | (248) 594-6962
- AssociateEmail | (313) 983-4313
- Detroit Athletic Club, 05.31.2019
- Detroit Athletic Club, 05.19.2018
- Dearborn Inn, 05.05.2017
- Detroit Athletic Club, 05.20.2016
- Troy Marriott Hotel, 06.04.2015
- Dearborn Inn, 02.07.2015
- Troy Marriott Hotel, 05.31.2014
- Detroit Athletic Club, 04.07.2011
- Troy Marriott • Troy, Michigan, 11.13.2010
- Detroit Athletic Club, 04.30.2010
- Troy Marriott Hotel, 11.06.2009
- Rapid Report, 04.17.2019
- Appellate Court Rules all NOI Challenges in Medical Malpractice Cases Must be Made at Time Defendant First Responds to Complaint03.06.2018
- Crain's Detroit Business, 10.29.2018