Future of Medical Malpractice Seminar
The Future of Medical Malpractice in Michigan
Friday, April 12, 2013
Registration: 8:00 a.m.
Complimentary Seminar: 8:30 a.m. to noon
The attorneys of Plunkett Cooney's Medical Liability Practice Group are sponsoring a complimentary medical liability seminar on Friday, April 12, from 8 a.m. to noon at the Troy Marriott Hotel.
Hosted by the firm's experienced medical malpractice attorneys, following are topics that will be reviewed:
- Demystifying Tort Reform – How recent legislative changes impact medical liability claims
- Reading Tea Leaves – What do trends in medical liability litigation mean?
- Seeing Visions – How cutting-edge computer generated images can enhance your case
- Forget Talismans – Leave nothing to chance with these practical litigation tips
- X-Files – National update on major medical liability cases
- The Oracles Speak – Our guest panelists share their thoughts on litigation trends, Michigan's new jury rules and other ideas for making the claims handling process more effective!
Who Should Attend?:
This seminar is designed to benefit healthcare executives,
risk managers, medical liability insurance representatives
and members of legal affairs.
Invite a colleague to join you. It’s complimentary for clients
and friends of Plunkett Cooney.
Ready to Register?:
Please use the "Click here to RSVP" button located at the top of this page.