- Don't Tweet and Drive!
- Michigan Tells Motorists to Move Over for Emergency Personnel
- Injury at Gas Pump not Covered by Michigan No-Fault
- More Fees for Michigan Drivers
- Only Named Party May File a Direct Claim Against Carrier
- Judicial Estoppel/Standing: A Power Tool for Your Risk Management Toolbox
- Can Grow America Act Deal With Challenges of Aging, Underfunded Transportation System?
- Bus Driver Could be Grossly Negligent for Extra Bumpy Ride
- Supreme Court Holds Noneconomic Damages Recoverable Against Governmental Entity
- Plaintiff’s Fraudulent Claims Preclude Personal Injury, Uninsured Motorist Coverage
The Transportation Law Hub is a blog designed to keep readers abreast of the many issues impacting the trucking and transportation industries, including news, legislative updates, case law and industry trend analysis.
Published by Plunkett Cooney’s Transportation Law Practice Group, The Hub will cover a range of issues from trucking liability, to no fault law to regulatory issues and everything in between. The transportation industry’s regulatory and legislative landscape is constantly changing, so be sure to make The Hub a regular virtual stop as your research these important topics.
Please note that this blog is not intended to provide legal advice, and the discussions contained herein should not be applied to any fact-specific situation. Always consult an attorney directly to address any specific legal questions or needs you may have.
Meet the Editor
The Hub is published by Plunkett Cooney’s Transportation Law Practice Group under the direction of attorney editor Pamela A. Paige.
Pamela A. Paige – A member of Plunkett Cooney’s Indianapolis office, Pam is one of the firm’s most experienced attorneys in the area of motor vehicle liability. She routinely handles third party auto and trucking liability claims, and she is a long-time member of the Transportation Lawyers Association. Pam’s transportation clients include national motor carriers, commercial fleet owners and the leading insurance providers to the industry.