Arturo Alfaro is a member of Plunkett Cooney's Transportation Law Practice Group who focuses his practice primarily in the areas of motor vehicle negligence and no-fault law.
A member of the firm's Bloomfield Hills office, Mr ...
A partner in the firm's Bloomfield Hills office, Abe Barlaskar concentrates his litigation practice on defending insurers and personal line carriers, rental car companies, trucking companies, corporations and municipalities ...
A partner in the firm's Detroit office, Emily M. Coyle focuses her practice in the areas of loan workouts and foreclosures, commercial real estate, loan documentation and loan sales. Her practice also includes expertise with ...
A member of Plunkett Cooney’s Transportation Law Practice Group, Michael C. Dennis concentrates his practice on the defense of insurers, corporations, and individuals in a broad range of civil litigation matters, including ...
Roderick Fracassi is a partner in the firm's Transportation Law Practice Group who focuses his practice primarily on servicing the transactional, regulatory and litigation needs of clients in the trucking and logistics ...
D’Antae D. Gooden is an associate in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office who focuses his litigation practice in the areas of premises liability and employment litigation.
Mr. Gooden has experience handling handling matters ...
Mitchell McIntyre is a member of the firm's Transportation Law Practice Group. He focuses his practice on insurance-related work involving coverage disputes, entitlement issues and catastrophic injuries, as well as on ...
Kimberly K. Seibert serves as Co-leader of Plunkett Cooney's Transportation Law Practice Group. She focuses her practice in the areas of motor vehicle negligence and no-fault law, routinely defending insurers, rental car ...
Sarah L. Slama is a paralegal in Plunkett Cooney’s Bloomfield Hills office who primarily provides support to attorneys in the firm's Transportation Law Practice Group. Ms. Slama also handles matters in the areas of product ...
Mr. Zapczynski represents national insurers in motor vehicle first- and third-party, bodily injury, and uninsured and under insured motorist claims. He also has extensive experience investigating and resolving fraudulent ...
- No Fault Liability
- Motor Vehicle Liability
- Auto Liability
- Trucking Liability
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Premises Liability
- Fraud Activity
- Judicial Estoppel
- Retail Liability
- Driver Exclusion
- insurance policy
- Cargo Liability
- Risk Management
- Public Policy
- Governmental Immunity
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulation
- Medicare Issues
- Effective Framing of Medical Records can Disprove Threshold Injuries in Transportation Litigation
- Don’t Text, Just Drive – Distracted Driving Awareness Month
- Appellate Court Ruling on Coordinated Insurance Policies Could Streamline Defense of Medical Provider Claims
- Amidst Pandemic, Work-Loss Benefits Increase Under Michigan No-Fault Act
- Defending Against Fraudulent Claims Following Michigan Supreme Court’s Ruling in Meemic v Fortson
- Michigan Expands Chiropractic Coverage Under No-Fault Act
- Arbitration is a Road Less Traveled but one Worthy of Consideration for UM/UIM Claims
- Truck Driver’s Bodily Injury Claim barred by his Bankruptcy Case
- Michigan Catastrophic Claims Association Slashes 2020-2021 Fee Assessments
- What the No-Fault Act Giveth the No-Fault Act can Taketh Away