An attorney in the firm's Bloomfield Hills office, Abe Barlaskar concentrates his litigation practice on defending insurers, rental car companies, trucking companies, corporations and municipalities in no-fault coverage ...
- Senior Attorney
Roderick Fracassi is a senior attorney in the firm's Transportation Law Practice Group. Mr. Fracassi focuses his practice primarily on servicing the transactional and regulatory needs of clients in the trucking and logistics ...
D’Antae D. Gooden is an associate in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office who focuses his litigation practice in the areas of third-party motor vehicle negligence, no fault law, premises liability and employment litigation.
Mitchell McIntyre is a member of the firm's Transportation Law Practice Group. He focuses his practice on insurance-related work involving coverage disputes, entitlement issues and catastrophic injuries, as well as on ...
- Senior Attorney
A senior attorney in Plunkett Cooney’s Bloomfield Hills office, Saulius K. Mikalonis leads the firm's Environment, Energy and Resources Law and Cannabis Law industry groups.
Mr. Mikalonis focuses his practice on all aspects of ...
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Motor Vehicle Liability
- Fraud Activity
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- No Fault Liability
- Auto Liability
- Trucking Liability
- Cargo Liability
- Risk Management
- Public Policy
- Governmental Immunity
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulation
- Medicare Issues
- Premises Liability
- Appellate Court Upholds Dismissal of Vacationer’s PIP Claims for Fraud
- Court Reaffirms One Year Back Rule, Rejects Use of Consent to Treat Forms as Assignments
- Once Again, More Fees for Michigan Drivers
- Don't Tweet and Drive!
- Michigan Tells Motorists to Move Over for Emergency Personnel
- Injury at Gas Pump not Covered by Michigan No-Fault
- More Fees for Michigan Drivers
- Only Named Party May File a Direct Claim Against Carrier
- Judicial Estoppel/Standing: A Power Tool for Your Risk Management Toolbox
- Can Grow America Act Deal With Challenges of Aging, Underfunded Transportation System?