Arturo Alfaro is a member of Plunkett Cooney's Transportation Law Practice Group who focuses his practice primarily in the areas of motor vehicle negligence and no-fault law.
A member of the firm's Bloomfield Hills office, Mr ...
A partner in the firm's Bloomfield Hills office, Abe Barlaskar concentrates his litigation practice on defending insurers and personal line carriers, rental car companies, trucking companies, corporations and municipalities ...
A partner in the firm's Detroit office, Emily M. Coyle focuses her practice in the areas of loan workouts and foreclosures, commercial real estate, loan documentation and loan sales. Her practice also includes expertise with ...
A member of Plunkett Cooney’s Transportation Law Practice Group, Michael C. Dennis concentrates his practice on the defense of insurers, corporations, and individuals in a broad range of civil litigation matters, including ...
Roderick Fracassi is a partner in the firm's Transportation Law Practice Group who focuses his practice primarily on servicing the transactional, regulatory and litigation needs of clients in the trucking and logistics ...
Chelsea B. Gallagher is an associate attorney in the firm’s Transportation Law Practice Group who represents clients in the areas of No-Fault insurance litigation and automobile negligence involving personal injury ...
Kaitlin M. Gant is a member of Plunkett Cooney's Transportation Law Practice Group. She focuses her practice in the areas of motor vehicle negligence and Michigan's No-Fault Law.
A member of the firm's Detroit office, Ms. Gant ...
D’Antae D. Gooden is a member of the firm’s Labor and Employment Law and Torts & Litigation practice groups who focuses his practice primarily in the area of employment law, including litigation involving alleged ...
Mitchell McIntyre is a member of the firm's Transportation Law Practice Group. He focuses his practice on insurance-related work involving coverage disputes, entitlement issues and catastrophic injuries, as well as on ...
Kimberly K. Seibert serves as Co-leader of Plunkett Cooney's Transportation Law Practice Group. She focuses her practice in the areas of motor vehicle negligence and no-fault law, routinely defending insurers, rental car ...
Sarah L. Slama is a paralegal in Plunkett Cooney’s Indianapolis office who primarily provides support to attorneys in the firm's Transportation Law Practice Group. Ms. Slama also provides assistance with matters in the areas of ...
Mr. Zapczynski represents national insurers in motor vehicle first- and third-party, bodily injury, and uninsured and under insured motorist claims. He also has extensive experience investigating and resolving fraudulent ...
- No Fault Liability
- Motor Vehicle Liability
- Fraud Activity
- Auto Liability
- Trucking Liability
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Premises Liability
- Cargo Liability
- Judicial Estoppel
- Retail Liability
- Driver Exclusion
- insurance policy
- Risk Management
- Public Policy
- Governmental Immunity
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulation
- Medicare Issues
- Court Clarifies New Tolling Provision of Michigan No-Fault Act
- Appellate Court Affirms Dismissal of MAIPF Claimant’s No-Fault Action Based on Fraudulent Attendant Care Forms
- Appellate Court Rules 2019 Michigan No-Fault Law Amendments Not Retroactive, Violate State’s Constitution
- Shop Talk – July Auto Liability Update
- Appellate Court Rules No-Fault Policy Can't be Coordinated With Health Care Ministry Program
- Michigan Court of Appeals Reaffirms Assignor’s Settlement of No-Fault Benefits is Binding on Assignees Unless Insurer Receives Notice of Assignment
- Shop Talk - June Auto Liability Update
- Michigan Court of Appeals to Hear Oral Argument on Constitutionality of No-Fault Reform
- Effective Framing of Medical Records can Disprove Threshold Injuries in Transportation Litigation
- Don’t Text, Just Drive – Distracted Driving Awareness Month