Posts in Medicare Issues.
What is the Medicare Secondary Payment Act and why is important in the litigation context? This post provides a breakdown of the basics.
Tags: Auto Liability, Medicare Issues, Motor Vehicle Liability, No Fault Liability, Premises Liability, Trucking Liability
- No Fault Liability
- Motor Vehicle Liability
- Auto Liability
- Civil Litigation
- Trucking Liability
- Appellate Law
- Fraud Activity
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Premises Liability
- Cargo Liability
- Judicial Estoppel
- Retail Liability
- Driver Exclusion
- insurance policy
- Risk Management
- Public Policy
- Governmental Immunity
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulation
- Medicare Issues
- Post-Judgement Collection Techniques for Insurers
- Are Case Evaluation Sanctions Gone Baby, Gone?
- Michigan No-Fault Act Requires Diligent and Timely Action by all Parties
- Michigan Supreme Court Rules 2019 No-Fault Act Amendments not Retroactive
- No-Fault Litigation Utilization Reviews are Certainly no Vulcan Mind Trick
- Appellate Court Rules Medical Providers Cannot Revoke Assignments During No-Fault Litigation
- Is Rescission the DeLorean of No-Fault Litigation?
- Protecting Insureds or Complicating Michigan Claims Adjusting?
- Choices: Applying Tousignant to a PPO Policy
- Michigan Steps up Efforts to Police Auto Liability Insurance Fraud