Posts in Medicare Issues.
What is the Medicare Secondary Payment Act and why is important in the litigation context? This post provides a breakdown of the basics.
Tags: Auto Liability, Medicare Issues, Motor Vehicle Liability, No Fault Liability, Premises Liability, Trucking Liability
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Court Reaffirms One Year Back Rule, Rejects Use of Consent to Treat Forms as Assignments
- Once Again, More Fees for Michigan Drivers
- Don't Tweet and Drive!
- Michigan Tells Motorists to Move Over for Emergency Personnel
- Injury at Gas Pump not Covered by Michigan No-Fault
- More Fees for Michigan Drivers
- Only Named Party May File a Direct Claim Against Carrier
- Judicial Estoppel/Standing: A Power Tool for Your Risk Management Toolbox
- Can Grow America Act Deal With Challenges of Aging, Underfunded Transportation System?
- Supreme Court Holds Noneconomic Damages Recoverable Against Governmental Entity