- Don't Tweet and Drive!
- Michigan Tells Motorists to Move Over for Emergency Personnel
- Injury at Gas Pump not Covered by Michigan No-Fault
- More Fees for Michigan Drivers
- Only Named Party May File a Direct Claim Against Carrier
- Judicial Estoppel/Standing: A Power Tool for Your Risk Management Toolbox
- Can Grow America Act Deal With Challenges of Aging, Underfunded Transportation System?
- Bus Driver Could be Grossly Negligent for Extra Bumpy Ride
- Supreme Court Holds Noneconomic Damages Recoverable Against Governmental Entity
- Plaintiff’s Fraudulent Claims Preclude Personal Injury, Uninsured Motorist Coverage
Showing 2 posts in Cargo Liability.
If you’re not listed on the bill of lading, you may not have standing to be listed on the complaint under Carmack Amendment. Continue ReadingTags: Cargo Liability, Motor Vehicle Liability, Transportation, Trucking Liability
Employers with Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) licensed employees need to know the six types of required alcohol and controlled substance testing. Continue ReadingTags: Cargo Liability, Trucking Liability