Plunkett Cooney attorneys named to 2020 Michigan ‘Super Lawyers’ list
Michigan Super Lawyers magazine recently named 13 attorneys from Plunkett Cooney, one of the Midwest’s oldest and largest law firms, to its 2020 list of “Super Lawyers.”
For the 14th consecutive year, Plunkett Cooney appellate attorney Mary Massaron has received special recognition by the magazine with its inclusion of her among the state’s top 50 women lawyers. Partner D. Jennifer Andreou, who serves as a co-leader of Plunkett Cooney's Medical Liability Practice Group, returns to the top 50 list of women attorneys.
Below is a list of Plunkett Cooney partners who have received the 2020 Michigan Super Lawyer designation:
Plunkett Cooney’s Bloomfield Hills office members:
- Michael P. Ashcraft, Jr. – Professional Liability: Defense
- Douglas C. Bernstein – Bankruptcy
- Charles W. Browning – Insurance Coverage
- Jeffrey C. Gerish – Appellate
- Robert G. Kamenec – Appellate
- Mark S. Kopson – Health Care
- Mary Massaron – Appellate
- Scott H. Sirich – Construction Litigation
Plunkett Cooney’s Detroit office members:
- Jennifer Andreou - Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Laurel F. McGiffert – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Matthew J. Stanczyk – Personal Injury Defense: Products
Plunkett Cooney’s East Lansing office members:
- David K. Otis – Government
Plunkett Cooney’s Flint office members:
- Audrey J. Forbush – Government
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. Those named to the annual list represent only five percent of the state’s licensed practitioners.
Established in 1913, Plunkett Cooney is a leading provider of business and litigation services to clients in the private and public sectors. The firm employs approximately 150 attorneys in seven Michigan cities, Chicago, Illinois, Indianapolis, Indiana and Columbus, Ohio. Plunkett Cooney has achieved the highest rating (AV) awarded by Martindale-Hubbell, a leading, international directory of law firms. The firm was also selected by Crain’s Detroit Business as its inaugural Law Firm of the Year.
For more information about Plunkett Cooney’s 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers,” contact the firm’s Director of Marketing & Business Development John Cornwell at (248) 901-4008; firstname.lastname@example.org.
– End –