- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses Electing to Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals
- How Passage of Proposal 1 Would Impact Taxes on Recreational Cannabis
- Is Your Cannabis Business Really Covered?
- Court Blocks State from Enforcing Oct. 31 Deadline for Unlicensed Cannabis Businesses
- Neighbors to the North Legalize Recreational Cannabis – Is U.S. Ready to Take Next Step?
- The Emerging Landlord and Cannabis Tenant Relationship – A Starting Point for Michigan Landlords
- Court Reverses Regulatory Agency, Blocks Medical Cannabis Facility Closure Deadline
- Michigan Imposes Specific Requirements on Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Facilities
- State Extends Closure Deadline for Existing Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- No Glass Ceiling Here... Only Wide Open 'Green Space'
The Cannabiz Law Blog is published by the law firm of Plunkett Cooney under the direction of editor and senior attorney Saulius Mikalonis. It’s designed to help members of the cannabis industry stay updated on news, legislation, regulations and other developments in cannabis law.
An accomplished attorney with over 25 years of experience, Saulius is a long-time blogger and sought-after speaker. He currently leads Plunkett Cooney’s Energy, Environment & Resources Law and Cannabis Law industry groups, both of which provide litigation, regulatory and transactional services to clients throughout the Midwest.
Please note that this blog is not intended to provide legal advice, and the discussions contained herein should not be applied to any fact-specific situation. Always consult an attorney directly to address any specific legal questions or needs you may have.