Plunkett Cooney attorneys named to Michigan ‘Super Lawyers’ 2021 list
Michigan Super Lawyers magazine has named 12 attorneys from Plunkett Cooney, one of the Midwest’s oldest and largest law firms, to its 2021 list of “Super Lawyers.”
Receiving special recognition by the magazine with inclusion among the state’s top 50 women lawyers are Mary Massaron and D. Jennifer Andreou. Massaron, one of Michigan’s most accomplished appellate attorneys, has been included among the top 50 for the 15th consecutive year. Andreou, who serves as a leader of Plunkett Cooney's Medical Liability Practice Group, once again joins the top 50 list of women attorneys, her seventh such honor during the past 12 years.
Below is a list of Plunkett Cooney partners who have received the 2021 Michigan Super Lawyer designation:
Plunkett Cooney’s Bloomfield Hills office members:
- Michael P. Ashcraft, Jr. – Professional Liability: Defense
- Douglas C. Bernstein – Bankruptcy: Business
- Charles W. Browning – Insurance Coverage
- Robert G. Kamenec – Appellate
- Mark S. Kopson – Health Care
- Mary Massaron – Appellate
- Scott H. Sirich – Construction Litigation
- Thomas P. Vincent – Business Litigation
Plunkett Cooney’s Detroit office members:
- Jennifer Andreou - Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Laurel F. McGiffert – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Matthew J. Stanczyk – Personal Injury Defense: Products
Plunkett Cooney’s Flint office members:
- Audrey J. Forbush – State/Local/Municipal
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. Those named to the annual list represent only the top five percent of the state’s licensed practitioners.
Established in 1913, Plunkett Cooney is a leading provider of business and litigation services to clients in the private and public sectors. The firm employs approximately 150 attorneys in seven Michigan cities, Chicago, Illinois, Indianapolis, Indiana and Columbus, Ohio. Plunkett Cooney has achieved the highest rating (AV) awarded by Martindale-Hubbell, a leading international directory of law firms.
For more information about Plunkett Cooney’s 2021 “Michigan Super Lawyers,” contact the firm’s Director of Marketing & Business Development John Cornwell at (248) 901-4008; firstname.lastname@example.org.
– End –