Adding appellate counsel to your legal team may be the advantage your case needs to win at trial and beyond.
Before your dispute can be litigated in court, you must have proper standing to bring the lawsuit.
Your contract could be interpreted and enforced differently than you think if a court rules its language is ambiguous.
Understanding the 5 narrow exceptions to successor liability in Michigan could help your business buy/sell deal close more smoothly.
If you know these 10 things about protecting your trade secrets, you’re better informed than most Michigan business owners and executives.
Your legal team could benefit from the 3 "Es" new attorneys bring to each engagement.
Protecting the rights of Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) minority members is best done with a well-crafted operating agreement.
Many businesses prefer arbitration to resolve disputes, but if contractual questions arise about whether to arbitrate, the courts decide.
Winning your case in court doesn’t always mean you win financially with the opposing party on the hook to pay your legal fees.
Understanding preliminary injunctions and how they can help in Michigan commercial litigation.
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Civil Litigation
- Business Torts
- Appellate Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Commercial Leasing
- Trade Secrets
- Real Estate
- Litigation Discovery
- Corporate Formation
- Commercial Loans
- Real Estate Mortgages
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Regulatory Law
- Risk Management
- Shareholder Liability
- Fraud Activity
- Cyber Attack
- Tax Law
- Damages Recovery
- Class Action
- Product Liability
- Biometric Data
- Statute of Limitations
- Banking Law
- Noncompete Agreements
- Internet Law
- Consumer Protection
- Residential Liability
- Zoning and Planning
- Department of Education (DOE)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Unfair Competition
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- Dispelling Misconceptions About the Role of Appellate Lawyers at Trial
- What is 'Standing,' and Why Does it Matter in Litigation?
- What Happens When a Court Rules Your Contract is Ambiguous?
- Understanding Michigan’s Successor Liability Law can Protect Your Business Deal
- 10 Things About Trade Secrets you may not but Should Probably Know
- What New Lawyers Bring to the Practice of Law
- What Rights do Limited Liability Company Minority Members Really Have?
- Arbitration or the Courtroom, Who Decides?
- Wait, I Have to Pay my Own Attorney? But I Won the Case?
- Preliminary Injunctions in Michigan, the More They Change the More They Stay the Same