- One Nation, With Cannabis and Justice for All
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- State Allows Caregivers to Supply Cannabis While Industry Ramps up
- Michigan Creates New Marijuana Oversight Agency
- Paying Taxes in Cash While Banking Restrictions Remain In Place
- CBD Oil Now Allowed in Michigan as Hemp
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Reverses Temporary Shutdown of Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses
- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses Electing to Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals
- How Passage of Proposal 1 Would Impact Taxes on Recreational Cannabis
- Is Your Cannabis Business Really Covered?
Showing 3 posts in Tax Law.
Paying your cannabis business taxes in cash can become a simpler process with proper planning and coordination with your accountant. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Tax Law
A closer look at the tax impact on recreational cannabis sales if Michigan's Prop 1 is approved on Nov. 6. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Tax Law
Michigan Treasury Department seemingly double-dips cannabis related businesses with new tax rules. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Tax Law