- Posts by Marc P. Jerabek, CIPP/USPartner
Marc P. Jerabek is a partner with expertise in financial services, real estate and business matters. An accomplished litigator, Mr. Jerabek represents financial institutions, mortgage servicers, large and small businesses, and ...
Michigan Court of Appeals shoots down notion that, even with the proliferation of drones and security cameras, the reasonable expectation of individuals should be lower.
Shadow of COVID-19 continues to loom over real estate markets, leaving lenders, property owners and landlords in difficult position.
As the COVID-19 pandemic rages, Michigan’s real estate industry braces for a potential wave of foreclosures and evictions.
New Michigan court rules have immediate impact on litigation procedure and costs in all cases filed in circuit courts.
Technology continues to change our lives and businesses, but do we understand the inherent vulnerabilities that come with this new tech age?
Following the massive Equifax data breach, businesses and consumers must remain vigilant.
Surviving a cyber attack requires preparedness from a legal, business and technology standpoint.
Using boilerplate affirmative defenses in litigation leaves you vulnerable
Michigan's garnishment system update should result in a more predictable process and reduced costs for creditors and garnishees.
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Corporate Formation
- Business Torts
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Leasing
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Mortgages
- Commercial Loans
- Regulatory Law
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Shareholder Liability
- Risk Management
- Fraud Activity
- Damages Recovery
- Tax Law
- Cyber Attack
- Class Action
- Product Liability
- Biometric Data
- Banking Law
- Statute of Limitations
- Noncompete Agreements
- Internet Law
- Consumer Protection
- Residential Liability
- Zoning and Planning
- Department of Education (DOE)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Unfair Competition
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- What Rights do Limited Liability Company Minority Members Really Have?
- Arbitration or the Courtroom, Who Decides?
- Wait, I Have to Pay my Own Attorney? But I Won the Case?
- Preliminary Injunctions in Michigan, the More They Change the More They Stay the Same
- President Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order Establishing Whole-of-Government Approach to Regulating Digital Assets Industry
- My 5 Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Am I at Fault for Breach of Contract if the Other Party Breached It First?
- Maximizing Damages Recovery in Michigan's District Courts Challenged by Jurisdiction Limits
- Proliferation of Security Cameras, Drones Doesn't Necessarily Reduce Reasonable Expectation of Privacy Under the Law
- Does Sympathy or Empathy Have a Place in the Courtroom?