Plunkett Cooney is one of the Midwest’s leading law firms to the construction industry with expertise in representing design professionals, contractors, subcontractors, developers and their insurance providers.
Whether negotiating a contract, reviewing construction site safety issues, assisting in design project solutions or advocating a client’s position in court, Plunkett Cooney attorneys have the industry knowledge, expertise and legal background to protect its client’s business assets and achieve favorable results.
Our construction law attorneys are located in offices throughout the Midwest and are ready to provide legal counsel, backed by the resources of a high-powered law firm, whenever and wherever it is needed.
- Business Publication Names Plunkett Cooney ‘Law Firm of the Year’
- Plunkett Cooney attorneys among 2018 Michigan ‘Super Lawyers’
- Appellate Court Rules Design Professionals’ Work Not An ‘Actual Physical Improvement’ Under Construction Lien Act
- Appellate court upholds Expert Testimony Requirement to Establish Prima Facie Case of Professional Negligence
- Construction Industry Focuses On Energy Efficiency, Relate Cost Increases
- Court rules Architectural firm’s recommendation interferes with Lowest bidder’s ‘business expectation’
- Federal Lawsuit Challenges Fair Competition Legislation
- Lead-based Paint Information Pamphlet Today Keeps Penalties Away