- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Liability
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Human Resources
- Labor Law
- Medical Marijuana
- Minimum Wage
- National Labor Relations Act
- National Labor Relations Board
- Right to Work
- Title VII
- Union Organizing & Relations
- Wage & Hour
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- Workplace Harassment
- Is it Really a Done Deal When Employee Resigns Then Signs a Release?
- To Vaccinate or not to Vaccinate…That's the Question of the Day!
- Is it the Most Wonderful or Most Dangerous Time of the Year for Employers?
- It Ain’t Over Yet for the FLSA Overtime Rule!
- Coordinating a CBA Grievance and EEOC Charge
- To Pay or Not to Pay Union Dues? That is the Question Under Right To Work
- DOL’s Overtime Rule Declared Unlawful
- EEOC (and Pregnant Worker) vs National Restaurant Chain
- Should Employers Exempt Medical Marijuana From Their Drug Testing Policies?
- I-9 Form Revised… Again!
Showing 4 posts in Title VII.
Federal appellate court's ruling that Title VII prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation sets stage for showdown in U.S. Supreme Court. Continue ReadingTags: Employment Discrimination, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Title VII
The EEOC has issued a new Fact Sheet addressing bathroom access rights for transgender employees. Continue ReadingTags: Employment Discrimination, Employment Liability, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Title VII
Employer learns lesson the hard way… firing an employee because of his “tone of voice” can be direct evidence of retaliation! Continue ReadingTags: Employment Liability, Human Resources, Retaliation, Title VII
EEOC action emphasizes enforcement of Title VII protections for transgender employees allegedly discriminated against in the workplace. Continue ReadingTags: Employment Liability, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Title VII